Shure Beta 58A - Vocal Microphone
Dynamic vocal microphone
In the tradition of the SM58, the dynamic Beta 58A has become the first choice among singers and professional sound engineers.
The Beta 58A is a dynamic vocal microphone with high output power, which was developed for professional audio amplification and use in the recording studio. The supercardioid characteristic extends over the entire transmission range and guarantees high, feedback-proof amplifications, maximum isolation from other sound sources and a minimum of off-axis discoloration. The contoured frequency response is ideal for close-up vocalists.
Thanks to its robust construction, its tried and tested shock absorber system and the hardened steel basket, the outstanding performance is not impaired, even with rough handling. Typical areas of application for the Beta 58A are lead vocals, backup vocals and speech.
- Directional characteristic: supercardioid
- Optimized transmission range for vocal quality in professional live use
- offers the highest level of feedback security with the greatest possible amplification and maximum suppression of background noise
- an air-cushioned shock absorber protects against impact noise and handling noises
- Transmission range: 50 - 16,000 Hz
- maximum sound pressure level: 140.5 dB
- Output impedance: 290 ohms
- Idle sensitivity: -51.5 dBV / Pa (2.66 mV)
- Dimensions (L x Ø): 160 x 50 mm
- Weight: 278 g
- Incl. clamp, 3/8 "reducing thread and bag
- Matching wind protection: Art. 135783 (not included in the delivery)
- Matching replacement basket: Art. 148522 (not included in the delivery)